89Legal aid

Legal aid

When tenant and landlord disagree, help from someone who have good knowledge of the rental laws may be needed. This can be either as a mediator or as a representative in court. HUS offers such help free of charge to those who rent student housing from Studentstaden, Rikshem, Heimstaden, Majklockan or Stiftelsen Ultuna Studentbostäder. Even if that does not apply to you, you can still call us for more basic help.